Monday, February 23, 2009

Laundry Room Renovation


Well, I haven't written in a while, even though I try to write at least once a week. The only time I really get a chance to write is when it's slow at work, or when I have time over the weekend. Well this past weekend I was as sick as a dog and the weekend before my BIL and soon-to-be-SIL were visiting from Ottawa, Canada. While BIL was here, he helped DH finish the laundry room renovation that he started with a friend two weekends before that.


It looks awesome! I'm so happy with the results. With the way our house is layed out, we don't have a lot of options. I just can't believe the difference.
Notice all the pipes and valves that come out of the wall...the old cabinets.






We had to rip down all of the dry wall and recess the piping. I know it doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but it's
totally affected the kitchen access which is next on the list. Also, this is giving us SO much more storage space, freeing up our already cramped and scant kitchen cabinets. It's serving as our dry pantry, more cosmetic effects to follow.




1 comment:

  1. Looks good sweets! Glad it was finished so quickly for you! :)

    ReplyDelete