Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cycle #9, 2WW and Kitchen Reno

I haven't blogged in a while (again) b/c I've seriously been pulling 12-18 hours days on the weekends renovating, and renovating from the time I get home after work until bed time. Finally, I am not so busy...and voila! I'm in the 2ww. Even though I scheduled, and then cancelled my HSG this cycle because I had a feeling I would O a little earlier this cycle, it still sneaked up on me. G and I missed a couple days of lovin' over the weekend b/c we were so exhausted from the reno all weekend. But, oh well, I still got a few good sessions in there, and hopefully that is enough.

Now that I'm in the 2ww, I've defaulted to my original motivated do this, do that attitude, and cut out the caffeine. I also thought I would try the pineapple core this cycle, JIK. So, today I chopped that core into 5 not-so-equal pieces and popped one in my mouth. Not too bad, but I don't recommend doing this right after brushing your teeth! (I forgot, OK? I rarely drink orange juice so I'm not familiar w/the citrus-toothpaste rule).

Cycle #9...CYCLE #9...CYCLE #9...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. We are supposed to avoid for two cycles after this one, if we don't get our BFP. But, those dates were decided back when I first started TTC, and since I've been having much shorter cycles than expected, it looks like we have one more month AND THEN we have to start TTA. Also, it looks like were are going to get the HSG next cycle for sure. It's probably good too b/c if there are any issues, we will have some time while TTA to figure out what we want to do, and get things taken care of so we are ready to go when we start TTC again.

No comments:

Post a Comment