Monday, August 3, 2009

My BFP

Well, I've been testing since 8 DPO...The morning of 10 DPO, I saw a negative, but a little part of me thought I saw SOMETHING, but honestly it looked negative. So, I held my pee for 4 hours, tested again around 1030pm, and I swore I saw something there. But, I knew where that line should be, so I thought my brain was making it up, hahaha. So, I asked G to look, and he said he saw something, but didn't want to get his hopes up.

11DPO, FMU got a "pregnant" on the digital, and a SUPER faint line on a internet cheapy. So, I told G at 545a in the morning! Hahahaha. He said, "Really? It said pregnant?" cuddled me and fell back asleep. I couldn't sleep. I had no REAL symptoms, and was skeptical it was real/would stick (still am cautious).

Later that morning (8am-ish) I had a hair apt. DH was planning on driving me so he could take the dogs for a walk. We were also hoping to stop at my parent's house to have coffee (Since the salon is near my parent's house). We went outside to get into the car, and saw that it HAD BEEN BROKEN INTO!!!!! The back window was smashed, the sterio was ripped out (and gone). Upon further investigation, G realized his 80g video iPod was stolen too. So, I drove myself to the apt in our other car, while DH waited for the police, etc. Since G and I never seem to have something great happen without something annoying/bad happening, when I saw the robbed car I said, "We're definitely pregnant." We both laughed and nodded in agreement.

G met up with me later that morning, after having coffee w/my parents. He originally thought it would be funny to take the digital over to my parent's house and just leave it somewhere they would find (while we were there). But, coffee plans changed after the break in...and we were still debating whether we should tell them yet. My parent's decided to have breakfast down the street from where we were. So, we bought another digital, it was positive. So, we rolled it up in a bag, and met them at the restaurant (but couldn't stay). We asked the server to give them the bag after we left...The called me shortly after we left and were really excited, and said we got them good. Hahahahahaha.

I explained it was early, and we wanted to see the lines get darker before we got too chatty about it. Seriously though, I can't wait to call my Dr. I've been POAS all weekend b/c I want to see the line get darker. It was darker last night...and my boobs are pretty sore. I just want to see a decent beta now. Thank goodness for sensitive digitals!!! I would have drank Saturday, because we wouldn't have believed the cheapies! Human's who were not longing for a BFP would not have been able to see the lines!

My parents stopped by the house Saturday night, and gave us a bag of books from Barns&Nobel. They picked out some awesome books, that covered all the bases! Currently, the only people that know are my parents and G's parents, sister and brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment