Thursday, May 21, 2009

YER SO MONEY

I've been wrestling with this SA thing. My mood was swinging all over the place. Finally, after swearing off Google and then taking him back like a cheating, no good, bad boy that I just can't get over, I found MFI info on the Mayo Clinic Website. I just had to change my search parameters. Instead of searching for general causes, and "cures," I needed to type in some suspect's names. "Effects of alcohol on sperm morphology" lead me here.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fertility/MC00023

After reading some more info on babywishes.org, I have realized that even though I make G (or both of us) out to have alcoholism, we really don't. We certainly indulge too much have developed an unhealthy habit. It looks like there really could be something to be said about cutting out alcohol to increase sperm quality. Again, the main attributes of a sperm-healthy lifestyle include: No Drugs or smoking, limited alcohol and caffeine, exercise, fruits and vegetables (organic is best), hormone-free animal products, lots of water, and a daily multi-vitamin. So, only another SA (or BFP?) in 3 months will determine whether this life-style tune up has worked. But, in the least we'll be healthy...and I'll have run three 1/2 Marathons!

No comments:

Post a Comment